Rowlympics and PaRowlympics Challenges
The Rowlympics runs from July 27–August 12.
The PaRowlympics runs from August 29–September 9.
Represent in the Rowlympics and PaRowlympics!
The Concept2 Rowlympics and PaRowlympics challenges coincide with the Olympic and Paralympic Games. These rowing challenges celebrate the spirit and competition of the Games: represent your country by earning virtual medals (gold, silver, bronze) for the number of hours rowed. Hour totals are cumulative and do not need to be completed in one sitting.
- Meet the following hour totals during the challenge dates.
15 hours 7 hours
10 hours 5 hours
5 hours 3 hours
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower and on water meters count.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in the Rowlympics. For the PaRowlympics, participants must meet one of the adaptive classifications and have selected that classification under Profile Settings in their logbooks.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate and heat transfer.
- The option to purchase challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor.
We will be tracking the number of virtual medals earned by each nation, so rally your fellow countrymen!
Concept2 will provide suggested workouts and commentary to help keep you motivated (in case watching world caliber rowing isn't enough!). Set up your indoor rower near your television to follow your favorite teams at Eton's Dorney Lake!