Summer Super Sprints Challenge
To mark the introduction of the new 100m and one-minute ranking categories, we've decided to celebrate with a one-off Sprint Challenge for 2015! Simply row or ski both of these between July 12 and July 19 to appear on the challenge honor board. You can do either piece as often as you'd like and your fastest piece will automatically appear on the honor board. Don't forget to rank your best pieces as well if you want to appear on the Concept2 Rankings!
- Row or ski a 100 meter and one minute piece between July 12 and July 19.
- All pieces should be single distance/single time workouts, i.e. not as part of a set of intervals.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please).
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Summer Super Sprints Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Summer Super Sprint goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).