Online World Rankings
The Online World Rankings are made up of times from users of the Online Logbook, plus race results from around the world. To enter times in the ranking, sign up for your free logbook.
To view a ranking, select your criteria and click View Ranking. See the notes below for help on rules and regulations.
Ranking Rules and Regulations
- Ranking pieces can be done on any model Concept2 Indoor Rower or Concept2 SkiErg.
- The machine should be on a level surface during the piece.
- Machines with modifications not initiated by Concept2 Inc. cannot be used for the Ranking pieces.
- There is no required damper setting. You are free to choose the setting you prefer so long as you do not change it once you have started the piece.
- Indoor rower pieces may be rowed with or without Slides. The exception: all 2000 meter record-breaking times must be rowed on Concept2 Indoor Rowers without Slides.
- The distance pieces should be set up as a preset workout so the meters count down. To learn how to preset a workout on your monitor, please see the Monitor Support Pages. Having done this, once the piece is completed, the tenths of a second will appear with the finish time.
- The timed pieces should be set up as a workout so the time counts down while rowing.
- All ranking pieces must be single distance or timed pieces (no interval pieces) started from a non-moving flywheel. Accelerated starts from moving flywheels during intervals are not accepted as ranking times.
This field indicates where the ranking results come from.
- RACE appears for results that have been imported directly from a Concept2 race into your logbook.
- IND appears for any result that was ranked by an individual from their own logbook.
- IND_V is a piece first entered by an individual and then verified by having met the requirement of being done in a public location with a witness or by using a PM3/PM4 verification code.
- C2Log is a piece that has been uploaded directly from a person's logbook using the Concept2 LogCard Utility.
- ErgData is a piece that has been uploaded directly from a person's logbook through a sync from a mobile device using the Concept2 ErgData app.
- RowPro is entered from RowPro. These entries include an embedded Rowfile that other RowPro users can download and row against stroke-by-stroke. For more information see www.digitalrowing.com.
42,195m is the official Concept2 marathon distance. After submitting your results online, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete mailing address in order to receive your official Concept2 Marathon pin (limits: one (1) per ranking year; US and Canada only). Marathons can be done on a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg.
Call us at 800.245.5676 or 802.888.7971 or email email@example.com.