Dog Days Challenge
The Dog Days of Summer runs from August 1–28 and features a different total distance goal each week.
- Complete each of the following four distance goals during the timeframes indicated and log them in your online logbook:
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 10,000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 20,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 30,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 40,000 meters
- For kids (aged 16 and under) and adaptive athletes, the weekly meter totals are as follows, for a total accumulation of 50,000 meters:
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 5000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 10,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 15,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 20,000 meters
- Indoor rower, on water, SkiErg, on snow and BikeErg meters count.
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Dog Days of Summer items from our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).