Represent in the Rowlympics!
The Concept2 Rowlympic Challenge coincides with the Olympic Games. This rowing challenge celebrate the spirit and competition of the Games: represent your country by earning virtual medals (gold, silver, bronze) for the number of hours rowed. Hour totals are cumulative and do not need to be completed in one sitting.
- Meet the following hour totals during the challenge dates.
Gold 15 hours Silver 10 hours Bronze 5 hours
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower and on water meters count.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in the Rowlympics.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor.
We will be tracking the number of virtual medals earned by each nation, so rally your fellow countrymen!