Dog Days of Summer
The Dog Days of Summer runs from August 1–28 and features a different total distance goal each week.
- Row or ski, indoors or outdoors, completing each of the following four distance goals during the timeframes indicated and log them in your online logbook:
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 10,000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 20,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 30,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 40,000 meters
- For kids (aged 16 and under) and adaptive athletes, the weekly meter totals are as follows, for a total accumulation of 50,000 meters:
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 5000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 10,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 15,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 20,000 meters
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, on water, SkiErg, and on snow meters count.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Dog Days of Summer items from our third-party fulfillment vendor.