BikeErg World Sprints
The BikeErg World Sprints are a virtual indoor cycling championships modeled after the successful SkiErg World Sprints.
When and Where
The BikeErg World Sprints takes place between July 3-7, 2019. As to where it takes place—that's entirely up to you! Unlike a traditional race, the Sprints can take place anywhere in the world. You can take part on your own or in an organized event.
- Race 4000 meters on the Concept2 BikeErg at your club, gym, school or home July 3-7, 2019.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by July 8 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- Events should send their results by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the result form below. If you submit 20 or more individual results from an event held by your club or team, you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new BikeErg for your facility. Results must be emailed by July 8 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by July 8 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Due to the time required to compile and check race results, final results should be ready by 12 pm GMT on July 09, 2019.
For the BikeErg World Sprints, only verified and calibrated times will be accepted. Not only must your time be verified by entering it using an app like ErgData or by using a verification code, you must also make sure you complete the verification calibration if the BikeErg asks you to do one before your piece. If you do not complete the calibration when asked, your time will not be seen as verified by the Logbook.
If submitting results from an event or race, please use the results form below. Results submitted in any other format may not be accepted.
Important: This form is for organised events with witnesses only. Individuals should enter their result via their Logbook. Individual entries using this form will not be accepted.
Verification: Please ensure someone witnesses and confirms the final time for all pieces submitted as part of an event, as well as ensuring that the individual does the verification calibration if requested.
Incentives and Rewards
- Inclusion on the results board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate will be available after 12 pm GMT on July 09, 2019.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three male and female times in each category. Categories are listed below.
There are separate results for men and women.
- Junior 18