International Women's Day Challenge
Support the Women’s Sports Foundation and Women Sport International by joining our new International Women’s Day Challenge on March 8. To take part sign up on the front page of the Logbook and then row or ski a 5000m piece (or ride 10,000m on the BikeErg) on International Women's Day.
All athletes—not just those who identify as women—are welcome in this challenge. Help us celebrate women’s achievements and raise awareness for equality.
For every person who takes part in our International Women's Day Challenge, Concept2 will donate $5 per participant up to a maximum total of $15,000.
We hope you’ll join us in this challenge. Please read the details below carefully before you take part.
All money raised will be split equally between the Women’s Sports Foundation and Women Sport International. These organizations aim to help grow women's sport and give it the attention and priority it deserves in the life of women and girls.
How To Participate
Anyone with an Online Logbook can participate in this challenge.
To take part in this challenge, you must sign up from the Logbook home page in March.
- Row, ski or ride on March 8.
- You must row or ski exactly 5000m (RowErg or SkiErg) or ride 10,000m (BikeErg). For help on setting the monitor for this exact distance, see Setting Up A Single Distance Workout.
- Sign up on the Logbook home page to show you're taking part.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who complete the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the International Women's Day Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Option to purchase International Women's Day Challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country). All profits from this will go towards the charities above.