Global Marathon Challenge
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower or SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please).
- Meters must be rowed or skied all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
- For tips on training for a marathon, visit the Marathon Rowing page.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Global Marathon Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Full marathon challenge participants in the following countries can request a Marathon Pin through their online logbook:
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg)