WOD Week Challenge
Take part in a week of different workouts in our new WOD Week Challenge! Concept2 releases a new Workout of the Day (WOD) every day. For this challenge, you just need to complete the WOD on at least five days of WOD Week. The WODs will not be announced in advance, and could be anything from short, sharp shocks to longer, more endurance-based pieces. We hope you’ll join us in this challenge. Please read the details below carefully before you take part.
How To Participate
Anyone with an Online Logbook can participate in this challenge. We recommend using ErgData where possible to do the challenge. The WOD is available directly in ErgData and can be programmed on the monitor with a single tap.
- Complete at least five of the seven daily Concept2 WODs in the week between September 4–10
- Workouts must be entered exactly as prescribed. Workouts must be uploaded by apps like ErgData or the Concept2 Utility. You will not be able to enter workouts via the Logbook webpage.
- You must do each WOD on the correct day.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who complete the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the WOD Week Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Option to purchase WOD Week Challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).