Summer Solstice Challenge
In honor of the longest day of the year, we invite you to participate in the Summer Solstice Challenge.
- Row, ski or ride 21,000 meters on June 21.
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- Meters can be done all at once in one workout (Set Up a Single Distance Workout) or over several workouts throughout the day.
- If you add 97 meters to row/ski 21,097 meters, or a half-marathon, it needs to be rowed/skied all at once in order to qualify to be a ranked piece.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg, BikeErg, on water and on snow meters count. You can combine meters to reach 21,000 meters.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Summer Solstice Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Option to purchase a Summer Solstice Challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).