2019 Challenge Calendar
We offer several challenges throughout the year to help keep you motivated. Learn more about them below and download the Challenge Calendar for posting on your wall.
|January Revolutions||January 1–31|
|Virtual Team Challenge||January 1–31|
|Tour de SkiErg||February 1–28|
|Military Challenge||February 1–28|
|Valentine Challenge||February 9–14|
|Mud Season Madness||March 1–31|
|World Erg Challenge||March 15–April 15|
|Marathon and Century Challenge||May 1–15|
|Summer Solstice||June 21|
|Dog Days Of Summer||August 1–28|
|Fall Team Challenge||September 15–October 15|
|Skeleton Crew||October 25–31|
|Holiday Challenge||November 28–December 24|
|World Rowing Indoor Sprints||March 06-10|
World Erg Challenge
March 15–April 15
Join a team (or create your own) to participate in the World Erg Challenge! Each team rows, skis or rides as many meters as they can collectively between March 15 and April 15. Note: This is a team challenge. You must belong to a team to participate. This is not the same as your club affiliation in your profile.
Full instructions can be found on the World Erg Challenge page.
To join or create a team, visit the Teams page.
Note: Certificates and other challenge incentives will be available on the Teams page after March 30 23:59 GMT (19:59 ET).
Mud Season Madness
Row, ski or ride 5000 meters a day for 25 days in March to meet the basic Mud Season Challenge! Kick it up a notch and row, ski or ride 10,000 meters or more for 25 days in March to meet the advanced Mud Season Madness Challenge.
Global Marathon and Century Challenge
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon/Century Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) or ride/row/ski 100,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon/Half Century Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) or ride/row/ski 50,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Meter amounts must exactly match the distances (42,195 and 21,097, respectively, for the full and half marathon, or 100,000m or 50,000m for the Century/Half Century) to be counted for the challenge.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg or BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). Meters must be done all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.