2022 Challenge Calendar
We offer several challenges throughout the year to help keep you motivated. Learn more about them below and download the Challenge Calendar for posting on your wall.
|January Revolutions||January 1–31|
|Virtual Team Challenge||January 1–31|
|Tour de SkiErg||February 1–28|
|Military Challenge||February 1–28|
|Valentine Challenge||February 9–14|
|Mud Season Madness||March 1–31|
|International Women's Day Challenge||March 8|
|World Erg Challenge||March 15–April 15|
|April Fool's||April 1–15|
|Marathon and Century Challenge||May 1–15|
|Summer Solstice||June 21|
|Dog Days Of Summer||August 1–28|
|Fall Team Challenge||September 15–October 15|
|Skeleton Crew||October 25–31|
|Holiday Challenge||November 24–December 24|
|World Rowing Indoor Sprints||March 9-13|
|BikeErg Sprints||July 6-10|
|SkiErg Sprints||November 10-13|
Global Marathon and Century Challenge
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon/Century Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) or ride/row/ski 100,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon/Half Century Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) or ride/row/ski 50,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Meter amounts must exactly match the distances (42,195 and 21,097, respectively, for the full and half marathon, or 100,000m or 50,000m for the Century/Half Century) to be counted for the challenge.
- RowErg, SkiErg or BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). Meters must be done all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
Concept2 will be donating $19,000 to charity to mark Juneteenth. For every person who signs up from the home page of their logbook, and does at least 1900m on June 19, we will donate an extra $2, up to a maximum total amount of $38,000. Note: BikeErg meters count for half the distance when applied to the challenge.