2020 Challenge Calendar
We offer several challenges throughout the year to help keep you motivated. Learn more about them below and download the Challenge Calendar for posting on your wall.
|January Revolutions||January 1–31|
|Virtual Team Challenge||January 1–31|
|Tour de SkiErg||February 1–29|
|Military Challenge||February 1–29|
|Valentine Challenge||February 9–14|
|Mud Season Madness||March 1–31|
|World Erg Challenge||March 15–April 15|
|April Fools' Challenge||April 1–15|
|Earth Day||April 22|
|Marathon and Century Challenge||May 1–15|
|Concept2 Heptathlon||June 1–7|
|Summer Solstice||June 20|
|Dog Days Of Summer||August 1–28|
|Fall Team Challenge||September 15–October 15|
|Skeleton Crew||October 25–31|
|Holiday Challenge||November 26–December 24|
|World Rowing Indoor Sprints||March 4-8|
|BikeErg Sprints||July 8-12|
|SkiErg Sprints||November 12-15|
Concept2 Heptathlon Challenge
Kick off June by taking part in our special Heptathlon challenge. To take part, you need to complete all seven events inside a week. You can do so on either the RowErg, SkiErg or BikeErg, but you must complete all the events on the same type of machine. You can do the events in any order as long as you finish by June 7. Good luck!
Global Marathon and Century Challenge
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon/Century Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) or ride/row/ski 100,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon/Half Century Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) or ride/row/ski 50,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Meter amounts must exactly match the distances (42,195 and 21,097, respectively, for the full and half marathon, or 100,000m or 50,000m for the Century/Half Century) to be counted for the challenge.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg or BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). Meters must be done all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
In honor of the longest day of the year, we invite you to participate in the Summer Solstice Challenge by completing 21,000 meters.