The SkiErg Sprints is an annual virtual race that allows you to compare your time against others worldwide in a one-weekend showdown of SkiErg speed. There are age categories from 12 and under to 80+ as well as adaptive classes. This event is for everyone!
When and Where
The 2019 SkiErg Sprints takes place between November 7-10, 2019. You can take part on your own or in an organized race or event. You can also use our SkiErg Finder to participate if there is not an event near you.
- Race 1,000 meters on the Concept2 SkiErg November 7-10, 2019.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by November 11 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- Events should send their results by email to email@example.com using the result form below. If you submit 30 or more individual results from an event held by your club or team, you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new SkiErg for your facility. Results must be emailed by November 11 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by November 11 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Need some help preparing? Check out our training plans:
If your club is running a SkiErg Sprints event, and you'd like it to appear here, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be updating this page regularly in the run up to the Sprints with locations where you can take part in the event.
|Howick Crossfit||Howick||KwaZulu Natal||RSAemail@example.com||825502861|
|Fischer Cross Country Ski Center||Sigulda||Sigulda count||LATfirstname.lastname@example.org||29118847|
If submitting results from an event or race, please use the spreadsheet below. Results submitted in any other format may not be accepted.
Incentives and Rewards
- Inclusion on the results board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The winners of each category will receive custom engraved cowbells to help ring in the snow season. Prizes will also be awarded for the top three times. Categories are listed below.
There are separate results for men and women as well as separate adaptive categories for both men and women.
- 12 and under
- Seated (PR1 and PR2 athletes)
- Standing (PR3 athletes)
- Visually Impaired (PR3)