The SkiErg Sprints is an annual virtual race that allows you to compare your time against others worldwide in a one-weekend showdown of SkiErg speed. There are age categories from 12 and under to 80+ as well as adaptive classes. This event is for everyone!
When and Where
The 2022 SkiErg Sprints takes place between November 10-13, 2022. You can take part on your own or in an organized race or event. You can also use our SkiErg Finder to participate if there is not an event near you.
- Race 1,000 meters on the Concept2 SkiErg November 10-13, 2022.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by November 14 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- Events should send their results by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the result form below. If you submit 30 or more individual results from an event held by your club or team, you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new SkiErg for your facility. Results must be emailed by November 14 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by November 14 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
We realise that it may be hard for some places to run an organized SkiErg World Sprints this year. Please only run an event if you are able to do so safely.
Need some help preparing? Check out our training plans:
If submitting results from an event or race, please use the spreadsheet below. Results submitted in any other format may not be accepted.
For the first time you can now enter the SkiErg Sprints as part of an online virtual race. Concept2’s new ErgRace Online platform can be used to run a 1000m race. Afterwards, your time will automatically be uploaded to the Logbook and will count for the SkiErg Sprints if it’s your fastest time.
To take part, you’ll need the following:
- A PM5—unfortunately ErgRace Online is PM5 only.
- The latest firmware for your monitor.
- The ErgRace Online app – this can be downloaded from the App Store or via our ErgRace Online for Competitors page.
It's also possible for your friends or club to run your own race, but Concept2 will also be running an online race each day during the Sprints. To enter, you need to use competition code 6386640743. Please make sure you're connected at least five minutes beforehand as the time below is the close of entries for racing.
|November 11||12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT / 6 p.m. CET||6386640743|
|November 12||12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT / 6 p.m. CET||6386640743|
|November 13||12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT / 6 p.m. CET||6386640743|
|November 14||12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT / 6 p.m. CET||6386640743|
Incentives and Rewards
- Inclusion on the results board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Clubs that submit more than 30 results from an event will be entered into a random drawing for a new Concept2 SkiErg and optional Floor Stand. Two prizes will be awarded after the close of the SkiErg Sprints from all eligible entries.
There are separate results for men and women as well as separate adaptive categories for both men and women.
- 12 and under
- Visually Impaired