Global Marathon Challenge
May 1–May 15
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower or SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please).
- Meters must be rowed or skied all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Global Marathon Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Full marathon challenge participants can request a Marathon Pin through their online logbook. (US and Canada only)