Earth Day Challenge
The circumference of the Earth at the Equator is 40,075 kilometers, or 40,075,000 meters. Can we all collectively log that many meters in one day? In honor of Earth Day 2020, we invite you to join us in seeing how many times we can make it around the earth on April 22. Anybody who rows, skis or rides for at least 22 minutes will appear on the honor board.
- Row, ski or ride as many meters as possible on April 22, 2020.
- This is an individual challenge. There is no sign up. You do not need to belong to a team to participate.
- Meters must be entered online.
- Anybody who rows, skis or rides for at least 22 minutes will appear on the honor board.
- BikeErg meters count in full for this challenge.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Earth Day Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Earth Day Challenge goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).