August 28–September 8
The PaRowlympics Challenge coincides with the Paralympic Games and is for adaptive athletes only. This challenge celebrates the spirit and competition of the Games: represent your country by earning virtual medals (gold, silver, bronze) for the number of hours rowed or skied. Hour totals are cumulative and do not need to be completed in one sitting.
- Meet the following hour totals during the challenge dates.
Gold 7 hours Silver 5 hours Bronze 3 hours
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, on water, SkiErg and on-snow meters only.
Who Can Participate
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Challenge Honor Board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor.
We’ll be tracking the number of virtual medals earned by each nation, so encourage local participation to represent your country!