The Concept2 Rowlympic Challenge coincides with the Olympic Games Regatta. To take part, you need to complete all eight events during the eight days of the regatta. You can do so on the RowErg, SkiErg or BikeErg, or on-water, but you must complete all the events on the same type of machine. You can do the events in any order as long as you finish by the end of July 30, 2021. Good luck!
|RowErg, SkiErg and on-water||BikeErg|
|Event #1||1000 meters||2000 meters|
|Event #2||1 minute||1 minute|
|Event #3||10,000 meters||20,000 meters|
|Event #4||20 minutes||20 minutes|
|Event #5||2000 meters||4000 meters|
|Event #6||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|Event #7||6000 meters||10,000 meters|
|Event #8||30 minutes||30 minutes|
- Row, ski or ride each of the eight challenges during the Olympic regatta.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- You do not need to sign up. Just enter the events in your logbook.
- Events cannot be combined. All events MUST be done individually as fixed exact distance/time pieces. Workouts cannot be completed as intervals.
- More than one event can be completed on the same day and they can be done in any order.
- You do not need to verify your pieces to appear on the honorboard.
- RowErg, SkiErg, BikeErg and on-water workouts only.
- Note: In order to qualify for the honorboard, you need to do all eight events on the same type of machine or on-water. There will be separate honorboards for each machine and on-water. You cannot do, for example, four events on the RowErg and four events on the SkiErg.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Rowlympic Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Rowlympic goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).