2017 World Games Qualification
The World Games is an international event that features sports like squash and karate that aren't currently in the Olympics. It takes place every four years and the next World Games, which takes place in July 2017 in Poland, sees indoor rowing making its debut as an invitational sport.
There are six individual events:
- Open Men 2000m (20 places)
- Open Women 2000m (20 places)
- Lightweight Men 2000m (20 places)
- Lightweight Women 2000m (20 places)
- Open Men 500m (15 places)
- Open Women 500m (15 places)
Qualification for these events is via the Concept2 Online Logbook and Rankings. All qualification scores must be submitted and verified through the Concept2 Logbook during the qualfiication period of September 01-February 28, 2017.
There is a maximum quota for each National Rowing Federation, with the National Rowing Federation for each country being responsible for determining athlete eligiblity. For more information on the World Games and the qualification process, please visit the World Games section of the World Rowing website.
- Row 2,000 or 500 meters on the Concept2 Indoor Rower (Model A-E rowers only, no Dynamic or indoor rowers on Slides).
- Individuals must enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by the end of February 28.
- All individual entries must be classed as verified. How to verify a piece.
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by the end of February 28.
This spreadsheet is for races and events only. Individual results will not be accepted in this format. If submitting results from an event or race, please use the spreadsheet below. Results submitted in any other format may not be accepted. Note: All results must have been witnessed and verified by a race official.
Events should send their results by email to email@example.com using the result form below. Results must be emailed by February 28.