Concept2 Heptathlon Challenge
Kick off June by taking part in our special Heptathlon challenge. To take part, you need to complete all seven events inside a week. You can do so on either the RowErg, SkiErg or BikeErg, but you must complete all the events on the same type of machine. You can do the events in any order as long as you finish by June 7. Good luck!
|RowErg and SkiErg||BikeErg|
|Event #1||1000 meters||2000 meters|
|Event #2||1 minute||1 minute|
|Event #3||10,000 meters||20,000 meters|
|Event #4||20 minutes||20 minutes|
|Event #5||1609 meters (1 mile)||4000 meters|
|Event #6||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|Event #7||6000 meters||10,000 meters|
- Row, ski or ride each of the seven challenges in the first week of June.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- You do not need to sign up. Just enter the events in your logbook.
- All events MUST be done as fixed distance/time pieces - no intervals.
- You do not need to verify your pieces to appear on the honor board.
- RowErg, SkiErg and BikeErg workouts only.
- Note: In order to qualify for the honor board, you need to do all seven events on the same type of machine. There will be separate honorboards for each machine. You cannot do, for example, four events on the RowErg and three events on the SkiErg.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Heptathlon Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Heptathlon goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).