45th Anniversary Challenge
This November sees the 45th anniversary of Concept2. From making our first oars back in 1976 in an old Vermont barn to the present day, it's been a long journey, and one we couldn't have made without you. We've enjoyed seeing how big our community has become.
When we started the Online Logbook and Rankings back in 1999, we couldn't have imagined how big it would get. Every day thousands of people from around the world log their times—either on the website, via their phone, or uploaded from their computer. If you're competing at the top of the rankings, sharing your workouts with friends, or tracking your lifetime meters, we'd like to thank you for being part of our world.
With that in mind, we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary than with a special anniversary challenge. All you have to do is row, ski or ride for at least 45 minutes for our 45th Anniversary on November 6.
- Row, ski or ride for at least 45 minutes on November 6.
- Complete your time all at once or over several workouts throughout the day.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg, BikeErg, on water and on snow meters count. You can combine your workouts to get to your total of 45 minutes.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the 45th Anniversary Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Option to purchase a 45th Anniversary Challenge items from our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).